Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

In the situation you describe, there is no reason for you to pay estimated taxes. As long as your withholding and income remain the same you can ignore the 1040ES. If for some reason your income goes up or your situation changes, you would change your W-4 with your employer, not start paying estimated taxes.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"