New Member

Do I have to report income under $600??

My husband gave a standardized test and only made $250. He did not receive a 1099-MISC form. However, with the check it stated that that the above amount $125 would be reported to Internal Revenue Service on magnetic tape. So, should we report it as other income??
Privacy Settings