New Member

My wife and I got married last year and she changed her name this year. Because it no longer matches to some of her tax forms, will this delay the filing?

Should I enter her most up-to-date driver's license? She I enter her old license? Should I opt not to enter one to avoid confusion (she did file NY state tax earned since she's a consultant)?