Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Being their caregiver isn't the issue.  For you to claim a relative, the relative must have had gross income for 2018 of less than $4150, and you must over provided over half of their support for the year.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

View solution in original post