New Member

AIG reported is incorrect for 2015. I have a w2 for myself and a tax transcript for my husband . We were married in 2016, trying to file jointly.

Tried to get a virtual transcript and paper, did not work. Feel like i am running out of time. Help..
New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If the IRS rejected your return because of an incorrect AGI, try this

How to file if you can't get your AGI

Don't worry if you can’t get last year's AGI for e-file. You can still file a paper return by printing out copies of your federal and state returns and mailing them in. For information on where to send your federal return, go to the IRS site Where to File Paper Tax Returns With or Without a Payment.

View solution in original post