New Member

If I found my AGI, but chose mail, can I go back and e-file

In other words switch back from mail to e-file.
New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Sure! You can change the method with which you file by following these instructions:

  1. Open your return in TurboTax online
  2. Click on the File tab on the far right side
  3. Go down to Step 3 of the file tab and hit Start
  4. If you've already selected File by Mail as your filing method, you can click on the blue I'd like to change filing Methods.

View solution in original post