New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thank you for your answer, however I am a bit confused now. You said I must submit immediately a Form 1040X to amend my tax return but I have read through the Form 8938 and there are different thresholds. Particularly for individual taxpayers who live in the US the threshold is $50k and for marriages who file jointly it is $100k. The second one is my case and I am below that threshold. In that case, am I ok without submitting the Form 8938? Should I still submit the FinCEN Form 114 at any case? Thanks again
Privacy Settings