New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I am a member of a multi-member LLC. The LLC filed an extension for its 2017 tax return (Form 7004). As a member of the LLC, does this mean by default that I have to file a personal extension since the K-1 from the LLC is not yet available?