Re: Paid 2016 income tax on 2016 income, got a 201...
Level 7

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, that sounds about right. You can go ahead and file your 2017 tax return rather than waiting until the IRS processes your amended 2016 return. That can take months, sometimes beyond the final date for an extension.

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings