Level 11
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Per IRS instructions on Form 4868, the answer is yes, as long as you indicate that the payment is for an extension:



If you use an electronic payment method and indicate the
payment is for an extension, you don’t have to file Form 4868. You
should pay the entire estimated tax owed or you could be subject to
a penalty. Your extension will be automatically processed when you
pay part or all of your estimated income tax electronically."