Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you're using Online TurboTax, I'll tell you 3 ways to print the 2015 return.  See if all of them produce the same results with the unwanted watermark, or if one provides a clean copy.

Scroll to "some things you can do".   You should be able to view/print the PDF.  Is that the one you already tried, where you see the watermark?

Also under "some things you can do" there should be a link for "all forms and worksheets".  Does that second larger PDF also have the watermark?

If so, try this alternate method to print, which is to open the return and print from the PRINT CENTER:

• In the 2015 Tax Timeline, go to Some things you can do.
  • Choose Add a State.  (you don't really add one; that's just to get the return to open up.)
  • Once the return is open, then click on MY ACCOUNT up at the top.
  • Then choose PRINT CENTER.
  • Choose to "print/save/view this year's return."  You may have a choice for a PDF "as filed" and one with "all forms and worksheets".  I usually save both.
  • Are you still getting the watermark, or does that produce a "clean" return?
NOTE:  Do NOT use this method to open a return to make changes/edits to an already-filed return.  If you later need to make changes, you have to go through the formal amending process, and your return must start off exactly as originally filed.

View solution in original post