Is there an option to go to free version to paid and transfer the information over without having to start all over again? i can not find the option to sign in on paid

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I don't quite understand the question.

If you are in "regular" Turbotax, it is "free to start."  If your tax situation requires more complicated forms, you will be prompted to upgrade to a higher version.  All your information carries over.  If you then decide you want to downgrade to a cheaper version, the only way is to "clear and start over" from scratch.

If you are using the IRS Free File Alliance version, that is a separate web site and requires a separate user name and password.  The IRS does not allow Turbotax to automatically transfer you up to a paid version.  If you want to use a paid version you have to log off, lg on to "regular" Turbotax, and start from scratch.  And because the IRS free version is a separate web site, if you want to start over in that version, you have to log out of your regular account, make a new account on the Free site, and start from scratch.

I cannot find the option to sign in on the current paid version to have the information i used on the free version to be transferred. so I am at the payment option on the free one but i cannot transfer over the information to the paid one. I do not see it

You can upgrade from the regular Free Edition.  Do you see an upgrade button?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1913284-how-do-i-upgrade-or-switch-to-a-higher-version-of-turbotax...>

Or if you are in the separate Free File website you can not upgrade but have to start over in regular Turbo Tax.  

Or did you start or create another account in a paid version?  You can not merge or move accounts.