Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You have until April 20th to correct the errors on the return and re-file your extension.  If you no longer wish to file an extension, you can delete the extension (Form 4868) so that the return no longer reflects the payment,  by using the following instructions. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288508