New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Please see the information on the filing thresholds for 2015. Note that she must file if she earned $400 or more in self-employment (1099-MISC) income.   At the very least, you or your daughter should calculate any education tax credits that may be available.

If your daughter does file a tax return, please make sure the return shows that you have claimed her as a dependent.