New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hi @TurboTaxCaro - thanks for the quick response. Yes, the time I was away from the US is consecutive (less than 200 days) and my tax home is in the US. In this case, am I still eligible to get more tax refund?
Privacy Settings