June 4, 2019 3:36 PM
Yes. You can preview all forms and worksheets after paying your TurboTax fees, or you may preview your 1040 for free before filing.
To view all forms and worksheets:
- Sign in to TurboTax Online
- Click the orange Take me to my return button
- From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print Center.
- In the pop-up, click the first option (Print, save, or preview this year's return).
- On the next page
you'll see Your printing options
- Under Choose your option: select All forms, then click to View or print or Save to my computer
Or, to preview your 1040 (for free) before filing:
- Sign in to TurboTax Online.
- Next, click the orange Take me to my return button
- Click My Account at the top right
- Then, select Tools
- Once in the tool center, click on View Tax Summary
- Then, at the top in the white bar you will see "Back" and "Preview my 1040" - select Preview my 1040