Enter it in the investment sales (disposition) section of TurboTax.
When you sell stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other securities, you should get Form 1099-B.
But what about non-security investment sales like coins, collectibles, timber, land, or a second home? Here's how you enter those:
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax.
- In the search box, search for investment sales then select the Jump to link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to the question Did you sell stocks, mutual funds, bonds, or other investments in 2019?
- If you land on the Here's the investment sales we have so far screen, select Add More Sales.
- Answer No to the 1099-B question.
- On the next screen, select the type of sale you had (like second home, collectible, or land) and Continue.
- Continue following the onscreen instructions to enter the sale.
Source: TurboTax FAQ
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"