Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@cjhowar71
That's correct.  The actual "Tax Computation Worksheet" is not displayed in TurboTax.   In your original comment, you asked for "source of the number in box 11a."     My answer below tells how to find the source of the number in Line 11a.  Maybe you're looking for something in more depth than what the original threadowner wanted.   

I can post a screen image that will show you how to view the source of the number on Line 11a.   The "Tax Computation Worksheet" you mentioned is only one of many ways TurboTax can calculate the Line 11a tax, depending on the situations in the return.  Not everyone uses the Tax Computation Worksheet--only certain filers.

Perhaps you actually want more than the source?  Maybe you want to see the actual math?    If it turns out your return used the Tax Computation Worksheet, you won't be able to see the underlying math in TurboTax since that worksheet does not display.

The Tax Smart Worksheet I described in my answer will tell you "which" method TurboTax used.   Watch for my screen image, which I'll post below, since I can't post it in a comment.

When you go to the section I show in the screen image, in the Tax Smart Worksheet what is displayed for the source of your Line 11a amount?