New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you live in NY more of the year than Virginia then you would file a NYS tax return.   If you have any income in Virginia you would then file a non-resident Virginia tax return and pay the taxes due for Virginia.  You would then claim the credit for Virginia taxes on your NYS return by filing Resident Tax credit form.

View solution in original post