New Member

For the tax year of 2017, my son is 21. However, he lives with us and goes to college. Because of a learning disability, he does not take a full load. He also works, a

He works, at most, 40 hours every 2 weeks and files a W-2 self (sorry, forget the term at the moment, anyway, filed his income tax.). We weren't able to declare him but we could our daughter (18 at the time and full time student.). How can we declare our son?