Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Correct. If you have not filed with the IRS, then you don't have to correct your address. Use your current address on all filings.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"