New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thank you for your help! That was really useful. I ended up filing form 1040A via TurboTax. I also found an option in TurboTax to report my stipend that I receive as a foreign income.  I had to enter a random SSN to continue the process in TurboTax. Then I scratched it off after printing the forms. I also filled form W-7 to apply for ITIN because I don't have SSN. I put them both (1040A & W-7) in one envelop and they are ready to be dropped off at the mailbox. I hope I did it the right way. Thanks again!