Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Okay, I am so confused. So, I originally filled in my NY W2 under Federal with the two jobs I also had from OR, and my return dropped. I also did fill out part time residency for both of these when it came to state. Confused about the drop, I thought filing separately meant that I needed to take the NY one OFF of my Federal and do my OR one, THEN I'd have a chance to do a Federal for NY, but I guess that's not how it works??? I still did the part time residency information and that checked out, and my return went up. I guess tax bracket difference between the two states? But now I OWE NY!!!
I don't know if that's correct, or if I need to add the NY one back on the Federal area/tab WITH my OR ones too? Or just file NY under state? I'm so confused.

EDIT: I went ahead and added it back onto my Federal. It is after all a W2 and you have to report ALL W2's, yes? So it's probably best I do it. Don't wanna get flagged by the IRS. I also still owe NY for some reason... but it's less this time at least. : /