Jam89
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Entering zero should behave the same as having not filed. Plus I should be able to follow the IRSs instructions for resolving those rejection reasons, not random work arounds. But, if your entering the same information that the IRS has on file than it should e-file. I was able to e-file just fine with another software. I shouldn't be forced to file by mail because their software is behaving incorrectly, especially when I chose this product so that I can e-file. Its not like the product is cheap, it cost almost $300. I also shouldn't have to risk fines, by filing late because their software isn't behaving as expected because I waited around trying to get turbo tax to fix issues on their end, they aren't going to pay those fines and penalties. I basically posted in hopes that someone that actually works for turbo tax would be able to reach out. Since its so hard to get through to someone that will take the time to read what your saying, since it seems like their software isn't working correctly. It was also to try to bring to there attention some of the responses that their employees are giving people. It really shouldn't be this hard, thanks for your input though.