New Taxes as AGI Increases -- Tax Planning

Hello!  I inherited an IRA (which needs to be "emptied" within 10 years) and I also have potential large capital gains (long-term) with a couple stocks I've held for years and have been very successful.  My wife and I are both working and we have professional jobs. All great "problems" to have.

I am trying to build a successful tax strategy -- especially when it comes to selling my stocks with the capital gains and taking distributions from the IRA.  I realize that my household income, as well as the capital gains and the distributions will be added to my AGI for taxation purposes.  My wife and I have always maxed out our 401K's and HSA's to reduce our AGI.

Here's my question:  Is there a "magic list" somewhere of all the taxes that either increase or are introduced as AGI is increased?  I have the tax brackets, and I know about the 3.8% NIIT and 0.9% Obamacare/Medicare taxes that come into play with $250,000+ AGI for Married/Filing Jointly.  I also know Capital Gains tax for long term will be 15% or 20%, depending on what side of the Married/Filing Jointly AGI of $553,850 I fall on.

What else is there?  What other taxes are introduced or are increased as AGI goes up?  I've searched so many places and I cannot find anything outside of the taxes I previously mentioned.  I know there must be more.  Right?  I had a poor experience with a CPA, so before I look for a new tax advisor I wanted to ask this community -- you folks are always so great with great advice.  Thanks so much!