Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You would need to assign the new product license to a new (or another) intuit account (that uses another email address) and download it to another computer.  They have really closed the gaps this year.  I used to be able to efile all of my families returns (and the IRS limit applies to paid preparers, not people helping their family members) on two computers using the same license.  This year, they tied the license to your intuit account; once you register the product with your intuit account, you can not assign it to another so it now no longer matters that you can download to five computers because you can not use the program without signing into the intuit account the product is registered to.  sigh....always a new blockade to figure out how to work around.  I did stumble across being able to efile 6....have them both ready to do on two separate computers and hit "efile" at the same time.  this would only work when you are efiling the last one (or in this case, the last two), as the prior 4 would already be registered.  I suppose if you had five computers in front of you, and the ability to hit five send buttons at once, you may squeeze them all out, lol, but it's better to just free file online the simple returns and save the efiles for the more complex ones.