Can't file because of R0000-503-02 rejection

I've read all he help articles regarding this type of rejection and nothing I could find applied in my case.  I think the IRS or TurboTax made a mistake and I can't afford to mail in my return.  Here's my situation:

I moved to the Philippines in 2022 and got married mid-2023.  My wife was born and raised in the Philippines and has NEVER been outside the country..  She has never filed anything with the IRS or SSA.  

I tried to file jointly on my 2023 return and followed the instructions for someone who does not have a SS# or TIN by entering [removed] in the SS# field for my wife.

My return got rejected saying the SS# does not match what the IRS has on file for her.  I think they ONLY reason they have anything on file for her is because on my 2022 return I reported her as a non-dependent and left the SS field blank.  I can't leave it blank now that we are married and filing jointly.    TurboTax won't let me file and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do.  Is there anyway to get around the rejection so I can file?

Alternatively, is there a way I can send the IRS a pdf copy of my return?  I am extremely poor, the province paid for my TurboTax, I'm using a borrowed computer to run TurboTax, I don't have a printer or access to  printer, and I can't afford the postage to mail in my return.   Please help.