Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thank you, @RobertB4444. for your constructive reply.

After much research I have concluded that I need to seek out a competent tax professional to assist me in correcting the depreciation schedules for past returns. Unfortunately one incorrect depreciation schedule goes back to 2010 and another to 2016. Would you know if there Turbo Tax professionals that could help with this? I will be seeking out local help for the corrections.

BTW, I do not expect software companies to update 10 year old software. My issue with Intuit and/or TurboTax is I have determined that both the Mac and Windows of old software will successfully install and run on Win10, Win7 and macOS 12+. All the software still reaches out to Intuit servers for update forms and files. On the Mac, they successfully obtain their updates but forms cannot be opened and printing doesn't work. On Windows, updates are simply not available. Based on the error, the 2014 software is attempting to get updates from a 2012 folder. I was successful in reinstalling, updating and editing TurboTax for year 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. It's interesting that Intuit still has updates for even older software.

In any case, I appreciate your reply. Thank you again.