Marketplace healthcare Premium Tax Credit allocation when tied to self employed income

My husband and I are self employed and have Marketplace insurance; the premiums are linked to our Schedule C business. We cover our adult daughter on our policy; she files her own tax return. This year she was asked by TurboTax about a1095-A PTC % allotment. She located and input the necessary information from our 1095-A to claim 33% of the PTC.  After going through her online return with her, I was convinced she had stumbled upon a credit the IRS and TurboTax says is rightfully hers to claim (proud of her for finding it but kind of also wanted to ask her to reimburse us for her health insurance coverage).  I decided to amend our already filed return and reduce our PTC to 67%. Each time I attempt to allocate 33% to our daughter's social security #, TurboTax says it does not support allocation of the 1095-A PTC when it is tied to self employed income . Why is this and is there a way to get around it? I'm ready to just ignore the final review, which shows I have 6 errors related to the the PTC allocation, print the amended return, pay the additional tax and be done with it.  If anyone has advice/suggestions on this topic, it would be welcomed.