Okay, Stop Panic. Fixed Turbo Tax Incorrectly Thinks My Address Is Foreign. I Can't Fix It And It Won't Transmit

Hello,

After I posted the previous  version of this, I stepped back and thought of fixed other than editing something through the app's API.  I solved the problem by deleting the Morgan Stanley import and the associated form using Forms View.  I re-imported the data and ran through the checks.

There was only one other error which was on my F1099-INT from the IRS.  They gave me no address to give to put into Turbo Tax so I looked up an old IRS office and put in their address.

Well, that it from me,

Good Luck, Everyone!

On my Form 1099-DIV Worksheet, Turbo Tax says the recipient's address (i.e. my address) should be blank because "You have indicated a foreign address for this recipient."  I could not find a way to correct this.  The drop-down list of foreign countries starts with "(not applicable)", but selecting that has no effect.  I imported financial data from Morgan Stanley and there might have been a small amount of foreign income in one of their funds, but I don't see it on my Consolidated 1099.

I powered through all the checks, ignoring the error messages, because that has worked for me in the past.  However, this year I get to the point of hitting the "Transmit Now" button and Turbo Tax says it has some new  questions that it didn't have before.  It then presents me with a window "Check My Entry", trying to fix these errors.  I click "Continue" to get through it, click "Transmit Now" and Turbo Tax Loops back and starts the correction process again.  This means I can't file my taxes!

Help!