Level 7

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

As long as this is just a Schedule C business (sole proprietorship or single member LLC), you won't have to file any business information if you haven't actually started any business activity yet (no income or expenses).  You don't need to file just because you have an EIN.  (If this is a corporate return, then you will need to file a return even with no activity and you will need TurboTax Business - see guide below). 

You can use the version of TurboTax that best suits your other needs (i.e. if you have stock sales you will need TurboTax Premier)

See the following product guides for more information.