maglib
Level 11

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@kczap4 You are having issues related to TurboTax Billing Address Verifier:

-some folks appeared to find a work around by When entering your card info unclick "save billing address" enter your name, everything that is your information EXCEPT the Address for that Enter "123 Main St" all other info is your information.   Or an old address worked for some, and another entered 561 Main St to get it to work. Go into My Info & change just your physical address to 123 Main St. Leave the city, state & zip the same. Enter your credit card info & it should go through. Then you can go back & change back your address to the correct one.

Follow these steps to update your TurboTax account email, phone number, mailing address, or password:

1. Sign in to your Intuit account.
  2. To update your user ID, password, email address, or phone number, select Sign in & security.
  3. To update your name, date of birth, address, or occupation, select Profile.

-There may be internet security on your laptop and the address entered or cc data is removed when attempting to submit it.  Try disabling your internet browsers pop up blocker before getting to the payment page.

-There may be a freeze/hold placed on your TT account

-your cc company may be rejecting the payment , have you called them?

-have you completely updated the software and your web browser?

-did you to clear web history, cookies, cache, and using a different browser"

-did you try another cc

-did you manually enter your information, not using copy paste or a auto fill in method and ensure no blanks or other characters?

-You are limited on the number of returns that can be processed from a single laptop or ip address by the IRS. Have you submitted other returns from this location?

I'm going to try to get TT to help if you worked through all the above but, honestly using the Federal Free edition my be your best bet.  If any of the above helps, let me know, if not you will probably need to submit a diagnostic file to TT which removes personal information.  

I do this for free and I'm trying my best and do see you are not the first with this issue 

**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by marking as BEST ANSWER and clicking the thumb icon in a post and that I solved your question
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I am NOT an expert and you should confirm with a tax expert.