Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I was really hoping I could get a refund. It has nothing to do with filing with the state. I had purchased the  program at Staples. I have the licensing code and everything. I did not realize i had not downloaded the program properly. My new computer does not have a disc drive. While I got all the way thru my first set of taxes when it was trying to charge me. I called the 800 number and Jocelyn was so nice to guide me but I had already inputted my credit card information. Yes i know it is my dumb mistake. I have been using Turbo tax for years. I figured it would not hurt to try again as I have been a loyal customer. I purchased the first program at Staples on sale for $59.99 then Sunday I was charged $118.00. I already have to pay Federal and State, couldn't you help me out a little bit. I would like to continue in the future with your company. I now know what I did wrong so it should not happen again next year if I decide to continue with your company. Thank you for your time Maureen C. [email address removed]