Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I am also a victim of this weird error message. It is not clear what the answer is, but it seems that TT is reacting on the fly. I started doing my taxes about two weeks ago and the error messages have changed during those two weeks. Also there is now a pop-up on one screen reading "Why asking for 2021 Schedule D AMT informaiton ". Note that the typo of "information" appears in the pop-up which, to me, is a flag that someone is working under pressure to address this glitch. Anyway, that pop-up in part reads "There was an (TT) issue fixed in early 2023 for AMT Capital Loss Carryover from 2021 to 2022. Some of the 2022 returns (filed before March 1, 2023) may have brought over inaccurate information...". For the record, I filed after March 1 and am getting these messages. My AMT carryover is clearly wrong and despite now even upgrading to the "Live Assisted" level, they are still wrong. I suspect TT is only now realizing the extent of their problem. So no solution here, but information not already in this post.