Hope60

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

XmasBaby  -  I did NOT nor i remember, its Not Automatically saving (WHERE its says its not? We not doing Taxes everyday - to remember that,  even if knew it from the previous years - its easy to forget, since all other software companies - Autosave our work. We so used - to the Autosave. TurboTax - only force you to Save - when you start or finished, not in the middle of process.
ANY normal Office Software - does Auto-Save. Even Microsoft.
TurboTax not telling us - they do not save our work, we learning  it - the hard way - after disaster happens. TurboTax - seems, do not respect their Customers nor Customers TIME.
I have idea - WHY TurboTax not doing it when,  Technically - its very, very easy to add Autosave to their ALL product. I believe,  TurboTax  intentionally  - Sabotaging it  - to convert us, the Desktop users - into Online users, that they could make extra money from us - for storage etc.  
When someone doing Taxes - we dig deeply with our mind -  into the taxes itself:  deductions, irs, worry not miss anything, doing all those calculations  etc etc - why we have to worry every few minutes - of saving it?? It should be done - Automatically, same, as Exel does, for example.
Off course, we do save final work, when we done & closing the software. But, often, we doing it - for several days (and nights!)  - without closing it..  I, for example - fell asleep on it! And my battery - died..  As result - all my work lost!  Is it Right thing to do, to your own Customers,  not to include Autosave into software you charging money for??  Its clearly to me, it is intentional  sabotage. All product - should Autosave Customers work.