jtrimble

Amended returns

I had to file an amended return. I owe the IRS a payment. When I originally filed the return, I requested for the payment to be taken out of my bank account and gave my bank information.  Now I have to file a paper return and send it in the mail because of the amendment.  I have a few questions about this 1. Do I send my payment with the provided voucher for both fed and state return?  If I do this, will they still charge by bank account or will this payment(s) be cancelled. At the time I opted to have the payments taken out on the respective due date (04/15) for fed and (05/15) for my state. What should do? send payment with return? or wait till they deduct it from my bank account (if that is what will happen). 2. Second question I am getting conflicting addresses on where to mail it.  According to the IRS if you have a1040 X you mail it one place, if you have a1040 you mail it to another address, if you have a 1040 v a different address. So, If I have all of the above, where do I send it? My time is running out since I have to mail, it so I'm hoping for a quick answer. Thanks!