Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@rjs wrote:

Enter the 1099-NEC in TurboTax. After you enter it you will come to a screen that asks "Does one of these uncommon situations apply?" Select "My employer reported this extra money on a 1099-NEC but it should have been reported on a W-2." Then click Continue. On the next screen select "I received Form W-2 and this Form 1099-NEC, but all the income reported on this Form 1099-NEC should have been included on my Form W-2." Then just read the next couple of screens and click Continue.

TurboTax will include Form 8919 in your tax return. The additional wages will be reported as wages on Form 1040 line 1g. Form 8919 calculates the Social Security and Medicare taxes that your employer should have withheld. The total of these taxes will appear on Schedule 2 line 6 and will be included in your total tax liability.

Turbotax will prepare a form 8919 with code H.  You will pay the employee half of social security and medicare that should have been withheld, but you don't pay the employer share (as you would if you reported this as self-employment).