Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ beverlyherzog 

Importing from ItsDeductible is still available and requires Deluxe Edition or higher.  But the navigation is not as obvious, so I'll give you 3 methods below.

I don't know what product you are using, but I'll take a guess that it's Online TurboTax.   I further assume you are in Online Deluxe or higher.   Here are 3 navigation methods that should bring up the ItsDeductible import screen.  The first 2 methods are similar but with different terms.   Method 3 is a completely different approach.

Method 1: 

• When the return interview is fully open, in the top right of the screen click on SEARCH icon (magnifying glass).
  • In the search box, enter the term itsdeductible ( one word, without quotes) and then click the adjacent magnifying glass icon (do not choose anything in the dropdown menu or it might not work).
  • Then click the “Jump to itsdeductible” link.
  • Next screen:  "Did you make any donations to charity in 2023?"    Say yes.
  • The next screen is "Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?"  Say yes.
  • Follow the instructions and import your donations.

Method 2:   
Same as first method above, but in the Search box enter the term donations (without quotes), and then click the adjacent magnifying glass icon (do not choose anything suggested in the dropdown menu or it might not work). 

• Then click the “Jump to donations” link.
  • Next screen:  "Did you make any donations to charity in 2023?"    Say yes.
  • The next screen is:  "Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?"  Say yes.
  • Follow the instructions and import your donations.

Method 3: 

• With the return interview fully open, click in the left menu column on the Tax Tools tab, then choose TOOLS.
  • In the Tools window click the blue button Topic Search. 
  • In the Topic Search popup enter the word itsdeductible without quotes, highlight the selection, and click GO.
  • Next screen asks:   "Did you make any donations to charity in 2023?"  Say yes.
  • The next screen is:  "Do you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?"   Say "yes" and continue the interview.