Get your taxes done using TurboTax

That's your answer? Have I checked for updates? The program automatically updates, and yes on top of that I checked for updates and it states that the software is current.

My question to you would be whether you or anyone else has referred this problem to someone with authority in your company who has the expertise to properly check the software and come up with a solution. In my case, I believe that form 7206 is required. Your program is generating that form and lists it under required forms to be filed with the IRS. However, the number on line 14 of Form 7206 that your software generates is 0. In contrast, the number on line 17 of Schedule 1 is $7,500. The 7206 worksheet follows this same pattern, but has a note of explanation at the bottom, explaining that the deduction of $7,500 for premiums paid through an exchange is included as an adjustment to income, but does not appear on the worksheet. That may be fine for the worksheet, but it's the final 7206 form that is filed with the IRS.  The instruction right next to line 14 on Form 7206 specifically states "Enter the smaller of line 3 or line 13 here, and on schedule 1 (Form 1040) line 17.  Turbotax is not doing that! It has $0 on form 7206 and $7,500 on line 14 of schedule 1.