Form 8949 and Schedule D Wash Sales

Hello, I had some stock sales in a brokerage account that were “wash sales” in 2023.  The brokerage statement shows over 100 sales, of which 5 were “wash sales”.  Can I do the following?

1.  List each wash sale on Form 8949 with code “W” and the $ adjustment, and then the total of these wash sales on 8949 would go on Schedule D line 1b (short term, with adjustments) as one line.

2.  Then, combine all the other “non-wash sales” (no adjustments) into one line on Schedule D line 1a (short term, no adjustments)?

3.  If I can do this, do I need to attach a copy of the brokerage statement to the tax return?

4.  If I need to attach the brokerage statement, which pages should I include - only the pages that show the "wash sale" stocks, or the entire list of stock sales (i.e, Box A checked - short term sales), or the entire brokerage statement?

I have another brokage account that had short term sales with no adjustments.  Can I combine the total of these sales into Schedule D line 1a as well?

When I input the sales to TurboTax as indicated above, TurboTax appeared to generate what I show above, but it didn't not say to attach the brokerage statement.  I want to make sure that I entered the sales correctly.

Thank you.