Error when attemption to complete Form 8911 when filing for personal use

Unable to file my tax return 3 weeks now due to an error on Form 8911. I am filing the form 8911 for personal use which means that part 2 should be blank. Part 3 populates correctly but I receive an error on line 1. On turbo tax's worksheet I have entered all the correct data including the GEOID that the 2023 instructions require. Part 3 of the form has not changed from 2022. Turbo tax keeps on pushing fix date on this form 4 times now I have been waiting for more than 3 weeks to file my taxes. This form was made final by the IRS in January. The IRS has not made any schema changes to the 8911. When reviewing the XML schema for this schema, there are no required elements on line 1, Lines 10 through 19. And there are no business rules that would prevent this form from being e-filed. The only IRS business rules that pertain to the 8911 are disabled. I have called support a few times spent hours on the phone with no success. I can not even get support to escalate the cases to development. Every support person has just closed my case with no solution.  When will the 8911 be corrected? All i see on the turbo tax software that the fix date keeps getting delayed.