username122
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I am of course still running into this issue 

I have waited for 3 weeks now and there have been multiple updates and payment portal doesn’t work. 
I also explained in my original post that I spent hours with customer service and tech service. I’ve spoken with 8 or 9 people. No help. Last person I spoke to tried to explain to me how to purchase TurboTax when I had told her I already prepared my taxes on desktop software. (That is how out of touch their “help” was)  

the main issue is not that the payment portal doesn’t work. The issue is that there is a link it tells you the click on if you can’t pay online. You click it, the attached instructions pop up. I call the number. I say “I have a serial number for you I have to pay for state efile. “ they don’t know where to enter the serial number. They’re unable to give me a California confirmation code that I need to file my taxes. I was already charged. I haven’t been able to file my taxes.

last year I had to call this number. They took the serial number, took my credit card information, and gave me a confirmation code. I did this exact thing last year. This year, no one knows how to do it. This is either a training problem or an issue with the system at the side of the sales team 

This is desktop home and business purchased from Costco. I’m also reaching out to Costco.