kws3
Level 2

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hi Catina -

Thanks for your suggestion. I called the TT customer service line before even posting. I spent over an hour with the first rep who was nice but could not solve my problem. We reviewed EVERYTHING. I feel I knew TT better than she did. She told me she would send it to "the next level up" and I would get a call that eve or the next day. I waited. I eventually called and spoke with a 2nd person who said my case had been closed and that there was no "next level up", that everyone at customer service was just an individual contracted with TT and if they couldn't solve it, then, oh well.  She reviewed my issue and could not help. 

I am a long-time TT user, including using it for my husbands S-corp for a number of years. I have always told people how great TT is. Then I moved states, and couldn't get it to work when I needed to declare income in 2 states. I hired an accountant, something I hadn't done in 20+ years. Now I am having another problem with the state-level taxes. Perhaps New Hampshire people should not use TT?  I'm disappointed. Most of my disappointment is in that TT literally has no 2nd level to solve problems that first-level cust service reps can't. I have never heard of such poor customer support. 

Kathy