Opening 2 TurboTax desktop applications simultaneously

I cannot open TurboTax 2023 Desktop & then open also TurboTax 2022 Desktop.  I am able to do so in reverse, since TurboTax 2022 doesn't have yet the connection to a specific account.  This tells me that by next year, I won't be able to open 2023 & 2024 simultaneously.  Can you fix it in time for next year, testing that it works already for this year?

Why is this important?  Every year, I open TurboTax desktop for the 2 recent years, and use my answers for last year in answering this year.  If I can't open them simultaneously, there isn't a useful workaround.  Opening the PDF only gives me the final result, but not useful for answering the questions.  I can open the old one and take photos for questions one by one, but it would be extremely tough to compare this way.  In addition, I often copy and paste between the TurboTaxes and that wouldn't work.

I hope that after reading this description, you will realize that it's a really big deal to keep allowing for a single user on a single computer to have multiple TurboTax desktops open.