Tmohan65

Intuit Product and Service

I have spent the last month attempting to complete my return this year on Intuit.  I do have a special case involving an estate inheritance and was told their Premium Product would support, specifically a K-1 for estate inheritance income.  Other than that it was fairly straightforward. I have been working this for close to a month, purchased the Premium package as they said this would enable K-1 filing.  Everytime I call I get a different agent will a wide disparity of expertise - couple very good, others having difficulty even talking clearly with little subject matter knowledge.

Overall it has been a very frustrating experience, no continuity, or ownership of service. Have to start over with every agent, call.  Last agent finally admitted their software cannot fully proces my K-1 (Net Income, adjustments) leaving me with an excessive and not legitimate tax exposure on my inheritance. 

I find myself at a dead end after a month of effort to input my tax data, trying to get clear advice only to find they admit their software really does not support K-1 filing.  After I have loaded all my tax data - 1099's, Social security, deduction info and all. Has been "extremely" stressful for both myself and wife.

I find myself at a point where I need to start over completely with another service provider having wasted a complete month.

Most troubling is the lack of continuity in support services and basic knowledge and "communication" skills depending on what agent you get in a follow-on call. Basically "rolling the dice" every time.

VERY stressful experience, probably good for anyone with a simple return, but if it was truly that simple you probably don't even need an Intuit solution.

Very Frustrated Customer