Two 1099s for same Vanguard fund because individual funds consolidated into new brokerage account in mid-year

Until early 2023, Vanguard didn't require mutual fund holders to use their brokerage account format.  I own several Vanguard mutual funds and used to receive a single sheet 1099-DIV with each fund listed separately, one below the other.  During 2023, as required, I converted my fund holdings into their brokerage account format.  During all of 2023 I did not sell any shares of any of those funds.  I've received a familiar 1099-DIV enumerating tax reportable data for many but not all the individual funds for the time prior to the conversion and a consolidated 1099 (including the DIV section) for the remainder of 2023, commencing on the day of conversion.  I've never had a brokerage account before.  For the income data after the date of the conversion do I only have to add a single new investment as "Vanguard Brokerage Account" and report the consolidated data from the 1099-DIV section of the consolidated 1099-DIV in addition to reporting the individual fund income data as I did prior to this year? 

Also, some of the funds only produced income after the fund was consolidated into the brokerage account so there's no stand-along line item on the multi-line 1099-DIV I received for the time prior to the consolidation.  At the beginning of the TT interview, I'm asked if I received a 1099 DIV from each of the sources I reported last year.  Do I mark the circle for yes or no (given that I did receive income from that fund, but only after the conversion date so that income is included on the consolidated 1099 for the brokerage account)?