Get your taxes done using TurboTax

We are going on 2 weeks now and still not one word from Intuit.   I finally had enough - this is literally going to make 2023 the most stressful year I've had in business - and so I had to end it.   Without question this is the biggest failure this company has ever produced and their response is abysmal.      The only way this gets more attention is as follows : 

1:  INUNDATE their Facebook page with complaints !   Night and day keep it going.  
2:  For those who have the time and have critical need to file NOW (there are many reasons one being ID theft, etc)  - purchase the online TT and re-enter your taxes - the 7206 form works fine there.   Then DEMAND a refund - they are issuing refunds - I personally and 3 of my clients received immediate refunds. 
3:  Other online tax software providers   (HR Block for example ) have  figured it out and are  not pathetic and slow like Intuit do they do not have the same problem - an inconvenience yes,  but again if you have to get the returns filed this is a viable way.   

Intuit - if you are listening (I doubt anyone gives a sh*t, but I am going to post it here anyway) - you are costing your customers thousands of dollars because of your lame and slow response to this problem.  To make matters worse -you give us no end dates and no real information.      I have used your software for 12 years - but guess what -  I just signed up as an HR Block partner because your idiotic  response to this problem has LOST ME CLIENTS.   Even your support people have no idea what is going on.    

You best better get your act together - this is starting to fall into class action territory.