c_m_j333

I have been overcharged $60.38 from the time I select Turbotax Products, completed the pymnt info and received the receipt. How can I get a refund for being overcharged?

The product pricing showed a specific amount. I completed my payment method and received a receipt that increased the product prices by $52.10 plus $8.28 for sales tax and the total overcharge is $60.38. I contacted one agent who directed me to a refund link. The refund link only allows total product refund requests. After entering the refund request and attempting to save, I received a pop-up window stating there was an error saving and to submit another request. Crap. I created another request and it did the same thing but I think it saved regardless of the error message. I contacted another agent and they stated there is no mechanizm for partial refunds. As I was talking with her, I receive a rejection email for a case ID # not matching my first or second refund request which stated "We are unable to process the refund for TurboTax Online product Case #______ because our Satisfaction Guaranteed policy only covers TurboTax CD/Download products. TurboTax Online is designed not to charge the customer until after they choose to file, so it is not covered under the Satisfaction Guarantee. So, what the heck? I selected the products online, it showed the prices, I printed the prices, I provided the payment method and was charged more than what I agreed to. Apparently their satisfaction guarantee doesn't cover....."At Turbotax, we can charge you a fake price and charge you whatever we want and there is nothing you can do about it."