Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ThomasM125 Thanks for the quick response, and for acknowledging that I've identified a problem with the software.  I like your idea of searching for a work-around in the meantime, but unfortunately, I'm trying to force it to pick the AOC (not the LLC like your suggestions would accomplish).  Since the AOC is the credit with far more restrictions / qualifications regarding its use than the LLC, there doesn't appear to be any questions I can answer in Turbo tax that would disqualify me for the LLC but leave me qualified for the AOC.

Do you have any other ideas for how I can proceed?  If my only option is to have TurboTax fix the problem, how do we start that process?  Can you submit a bug request based on the information I've provided and generate some sort of case number?  I'm hoping to start whatever official process TurboTax has for getting things fixed that prevent me from using the product.  I feel it's a fair request since I already purchased the product but am now unable to use it.  Thanks!