Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I am have been unable to speak to a TurboTax adviser or customer service representative regarding the very poor online tax preparation communication (via chat only) with your advisor on April 17, 2023.  She (Anna) had to numerous times go to some other assistant to proceed completing my 2022 Federal 1040 Tax return. I never got to visually review the complete Federal return form as she so hurriedly instructed I needed to complete the payment form. Apparently Anna used all the time she had been allotted to complete the Federal return? I then completed the payment form as Anna said to be able to review and print my Federal 1040 form. She then ended our session without confirming I was able review and print my 2022 Federal Tax Return. I was unable to review or print this return on April 17, 2023. I desperately attempted call, text and email some person at TurboTax. I only got computer electronic instructions various links  that were to sign up as a new subscriber requiring establishing a new account. On April 18th I instructed my Visa credit card provider to stop payment for TurboTax services of $205.25.  Therefore, please close or CANCEL Order No. (removed)(payment authorization code: removed. I would appreciate receiving confirmation the above Order Number has been cancelled and closed.